IKEA or Hautacam... you decide...

 

                     Last night over a glass of wine (?!) Di and I talked about our plans for today - Di wanted to visit IKEA and I wanted to ride the Hautacam.

We compromised and said that if it was sunny we'd ride , if not, off to IKEA... Needless to say I was up half the night checking the weather  (the forecast was for light rain)  - when I awoke it was a "grande bleu" morning so I was very relieved as I didn't fancy an IKEA trip.

The ride turned out great - it's nice to climb again as the snow is starting to melt so the higher "Cols" are becoming accessible. Di did really well and didn't even mention an IKEA trip in the near future so all is well.

Up next is the Sunday club ride and then next Saturday is the" La Traversee des Baronnies Sportive" which should be tough.

I definitely dodged a bullet this time but I'm sure Di will remind me about it soon...